Collected New Years Resolutions


I have been reading through some peoples new years resolutions and found the following two amusing and helpful (in that order).


From Pastor Mark Driscoll:


I resolve to not own, touch, or gaze upon anything with the word Twilight on it.


Make "Primal" the first book you read this year!
Unfortunately this will not be my first book but any resolution which promotes reading is good in my opinion and this book looks quite interesting. I just need to wait for it to arrive in Australia. In the meantime I will be trying to get ahold of another book by the same author called "In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day".






Liked what you read? Why not...

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Then head over to my Facebook page The BistroMath to join the conversation. You can also follow me on Twitter or YouTube. To do so click on the images below.

 Twitter  YouTube TheBistroMath

Comments

Popular Posts