In this random articles across the web we have:
- Why readers still prefer paper
- Nearly three quarters of young people prefer print
- Tablet Growth Disappoints in First Half 2014, iPad Sales Down, Samsung up
- Have We Reached Peak Tablet Sales Growth?
- Biblica Enters into Expanded Partnership with HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- Who Owns Whom in Publishing? (specifically Christian publishers)
- Why are lattes associated with liberals?
Digital Books and TabletsTablet Growth Disappoints in First Half 2014, iPad Sales Down, Samsung up
digitalbookworld.com - Branded Tablet Growth Expected to Disappoint with Only 2.5% Growth; Apple Down and Samsung Up ?The 200 million annual shipments milestone for branded tablets continues to elude OEM vendors and over... Read more...
forbes.com - Worldwide tablet computer sales, thought to be the next area of significant growth for the technology industry, may have peaked in the first half of this year. According to a new report from ABI Re... Read more...