Treasures from the Bookshelf | Shakespeare


I'd like to take the time to say thanks to all those you've been watching my Treasures from the Bookshelf series. It's really good to hear that people who aren't usually interested in Science Fiction have been watching and commenting that these videos have sparked an interest in Sci-Fi! Isn't that great!

To show that I'm interested in topics other than Sci-Fi, I've created this video about my Shakespeare experience.  Hope you enjoy it.



Two more treasures from my bookshelf, this time classical literature, William Shakespeare and how you really should experience Shakespeare in order to enjoy him.



Liked what you read? Want to known when new posts are up?
To follow me on Twitter or Google+ click on the images below.
 Twitter    Google+    YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts