Unfinished Tales | Shadow Worlds | Part Three


The three Shadow World short stories have proven to be quite popular on this blog and I thank you for your interest.

I have moved this series of short stories to my Wattpad profile. You can read them HERE. I would really appreciate if you would 'vote' on each chapter. To do this just tap or click on the star icon. Doing this will support my work by getting it out to more people.

If you never heard of Wattpad before, don't worry you can read my stories on the same device you are currently viewing my website.  

Wattpad it is community for readers. It also helps writers to publish stories in so many different genres. It aims to create social communities around stories for both amateur and established writers.

When I was younger I tried my hand at writing short stories, but gave up before turning 20. You can find a shorten version of why in this article. I thought I had lost all of this work until recently my father discovered and handed over this manuscript. It was a fantasy story I had been working on way back then. The outline is lost, I was 'pantsing' (or writing whatever came into my mind.) but what is left is three small chapters which I thought I'd share.

Enjoy reading more and thinking more... with your favourite beverage!

Liked what you read?

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Then head over to my Facebook page The BistroMath to join the conversation. You can also follow me on Twitter or YouTube. To do so click on the images below.

 Twitter    Google+    YouTube   TheBistroMath

Comments

Popular Posts