What's the Difference Between Christian Science Fiction and Regular Science Fiction | Ask Wolf


Because I like reading and watching Science Fiction and Fantasy related novels and films I often get asked questions about these topics so I thought that I would try to answer some of these questions in this series, called Ask Wolf. I'm here to help and I'll try to answer any questions related to my interests.

What's the Difference Between Christian Science Fiction and Regular Science Fiction - or for that matter Christian fiction and regular fiction.

This was an interesting question I was asked, which I try to answer it in the following video.






Liked what you read?

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Then head over to my Facebook page The BistroMath to join the conversation. You can also follow me on Twitter or YouTube. To do so click on the images below.

 Twitter    Google+    YouTube   TheBistroMath

Comments

Popular Posts